Fuller House Season 6 all-new update: Featuring on Netflix, Fuller House is an American Sitcom. It airs as Netflix Orginal series. Jeff Franklin is the creator of Fuller House. It is a sequel of the “Full House” television series (1987–1995).
The first season released on February 26, 2016, worldwide, the second season released on December 9, 2016. The third season released in two parts, with nine episodes each. The third season released on September 22, 2017, for the first part and second half on December 22, 2017. After the release of the fourth season on December 14, 2018, the fifth season released in the two halves of 8 episodes each.
Fuller House Season 6 Plot:
The story revolves around a veteran and a widow, D.J. Tanner-Fuller, a mother of three children. This sequel of “Full House” is set up in the same house in San Francisco. Tommy was a firefighter. He dies due to the accident as a firefighter. After Tommy’s death, Tanner comes back to her father Danny, and her childhood home. Soon, Danny moves out for work but he allows Tanner to live in the house. D.J’s sister Stephanie, and her best friend, Kimmy move in. They help in raising the sons of Tanner.
Season 6, Renewed or Cancelled?
With the recent episode of the Fuller House season 5, we have to bid farewell to the spinoff series. The producers have made it clear that there won’t be another season of the show. However, the end of the show is very well evident from the ending received by the last episode of the fifth season. There seems no reason for another season after everyone is united and is living happily under the same roof. The season has officially ended, so there won’t be a release date for the sixth episode. You can watch the farewell trailer of the show on YouTube.
Fuller House Season 6 Cast:
- Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner, D.J.’s younger sister
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler,
- Michael Campion as Jackson Fuller
- Elias Harger as Max Fuller, D.J.’s second son
- Soni Nicole Bringas as Ramona Gibbler
- Dashiell & Fox Messitt as Tommy Fuller, Jr
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando Hernandez-Guerrero-Fernandez-Guerrero
- Scott Weinger as Steve Hale
- John Brotherton as Matt Harmon
- Ashley Liao as Lola Wong
- Adam Hagenbuch as Jimmy Gibbler