During Laid-Back Camp’s second season pre-screening show, the release date was announced along with airtime and channel. In this blog, we’ll cover everything we need to know about showcasing Laid-Back Camp Season 2 events.
Release Date of “Laid-Back Camp” Season 2
A recent preview show revealed that the second season of Laid-Back Camp will be released on January 7, 2021. It seems that the first month of 2021 has a lot going on over the weekend. On January 7, 2021, the second season of the Yuru Camp anime adaptation series premieres at 11:00 JST.
Where Will The Second Season Of “Laid-Back Camp” Broadcast?
Laid-Back Season 2 breaths of air on channels such as KBS Kyoto, Sun TV, Tokyo MX, BS11, YBS, SBS, and Hokkaido TV. Currently, the service will provide official broadcasts for the second season. Other online services may later receive a confirmation on Laid-Back Season 2 broadcast. Abema Services and D Anime Store also aired the second season of Yuru Camp at the same time.
Major Voice Casts And Characters
• Nadeshiko Kagamihara Voiced by Yumiri Hanamori
• Rin Shima Voiced by Nao Tōyama
• Chiaki Ōgaki Voiced by Sayuri Hara
• Aoi Inuyama voiced by Aki Toyosaki
• Ena Saitō Voiced by Rie Takahashi
• Sakura Kagamihara Voiced by Marina Inoue
• Minami Toba Voiced by Shizuka Itō
• Ryōko Toba Voiced by Sachi Kokuryu
• Ayano Toki Voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa
• Hajime Shinshiro Voiced by Akio Ōtsuka
• Wataru Shima Voiced by Takahiro Sakurai
• Saki Shima Voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi
• Shūichiro Kagamihara Voiced by Shintaro Ōhata
• Shizuka Kagamihara Voiced by Nozomi Yamamoto
• Akari Inuyama Voiced by rising Matsuda
About The Anime “Laid-Back Camp”
Laid-Back Camp is an anime adaptation of the Afro-Manga which also bears the same name. The manga started in 2015 and was originally published by Houbunsha. Laid-Back Camp has successfully completed a total of 10 volumes. It received an anime adaptation from C-Station in 2018 and was written by Jin Tanaka. The first season consists of 12 episodes and 3 original video animations. It has a very warm and fuzzy story that doesn’t need to be taken seriously. Rin Shima is a camper who likes to camp alone at the foot of Mount Fuji. One day he met Nadeshiko Kagamihara, who also likes to go out. Together they enjoy and remember each other while enjoying a glass of ramen. Later the couple became a group of girls who liked to relax at camp.