Monarca is a Mexican dramatic television series created and produced by Diego Gutierrez. The film stars Osvaldo Benavides, Juan Manuel Bernal, Rosa Maria Bianchi and Irene Azuela. The conspiracy revolves around the billionaire tequila magnate and his household in a corrupt and brutal nation of the Mexican industry aristocracy.
Release Date Of “Monarca” Season 2
The series premiered on Netflix on September 13, 2019. On October 24, 2019, the series was extended to a second season and first air on January 1, 2021.
• Irene Azuela as Ana María Carranza Dávila
• Osvaldo Benavides as Andrés Carranza Dávila
• Juan Manuel Bernal as Joaquin Carranza Dávila
• Rosa María Bianchi as Cecilia Dávila Vda. De Carranza
• Antonio de la Vega as Bernardo
• Luis Rábago as Agustín Carranza
• Sophie Gómez as Amelia
• James Hyde as Martin Ross
• Carla Adell as Camila Ross Carranza
• Regina Pavón as Lourdes Carranza
• Dalí Jr González as Pablo Carranza
• Alejandro de Hoyos as Rodrigo Ross Carranza
• José Manuel Rincón as Gonzalo Carranza
• Daniela Schmidt as Pilar Ortega
• Gabriela de la Garza as Jimena
Monarca begins with the announcement of Anna Maria, who lives in Los Angeles, who have finished the antics of a wealthy clan in Monarca. Currently, he is dwelling a happy life with his household. One day, his father unexpectedly called him and asked him to visit his hometown.
Recognizing that he is sick. Anna went to him, but soon realizes that he has other plans. Then we see the very elite Carranza family with great connections and a large tequila empire. This clan is corrupt and has ties to the wrong political parties and officials. It consists of people with different personalities, and each has its own program.
But interestingly, Anna has long avoided all business problems. He moved to the United States and lived an honest life as a journalist. Looking at his personality, it becomes clear that there were events in the past that still shocked him.
Thus, it is clear that he did not return to Mexico to help his parents and siblings run their business. The downside is that his father wanted the opposite. She wants to take over as CEO of the company after he retires. He wants to change his legacy and build a legitimate business with appropriate ethics, best practices and ideals. When Anna learns about her father’s new look, she reconsiders her previous decision.
“Monarca” presents a very well thought out character with a very violent character hidden deep under a beautiful serene façade. With just the right amount of drama, it catches the eye and keeps fans interested in the plot. Season 2 is expected to delve deeper into the dark and complex world of Anna Maria.