Tin Star is a Canadian-British Crime Drama series. Tin Star is created by Rowan Joffé. The series was released on Sky Atlantic on 7 September 2017. Tin Star was later released on 29 September globally on Amazon Prime.
The Tin Star series was a hit. The second season of Tin Star was released on 24th January 2019. The good news for the fan is that the shooting for the final third season has already been completed in 2019 before the COVID pandemic hit the globe.
The plot of Tin Star
Jim Worth is a former London Metropolitan Police Service detective. He soon becomes the Chief of Police in a Canadian town of Rocky Mountains. He moves in with his family, hoping to leave his violent past behind and to get a fresh start. The town seems very quiet for the start. The town is overrun by the workers of an oil factory. These people control everything in the town. Including, prostitution, drugs, and other organized crimes.
Jim Worth who thought he has to let go all his violent past, now engage these threats. This creates a threat for Jim and his family, as these organized criminals will kill anyone hindering their business.
What about the season 3 of Tin Star?
The production of the third season of Tin Star was completed in 2019, way before COVID pandemic hit the globe.
In season 3, little Big Bear, Jack, Angela, and Anna will return to the UK to confront the past they were running from. The secret they were running from is a threat to the criminal organization still functioning in the city. Jack and Angela will also reveal the truth to their daughter.
- Tim Roth as James “Jim” Worth,
- Christina Hendricks as Elizabeth Bradshaw
- Genevieve O’Reilly as Angela Worth
- Abigail Lawrie as Anna Worth
- Oliver Coopersmith as Simon “Whitey” Brown
- Ian Puleston-Davies as Frank Keane
- Sarah Podemski as Constable
- Ryan Kennedy as Constable Nick McGillen
- Lynda Boyd as Randy
- Michelle Thrush as Jaclyn Letendre
- John Lynch as Pastor Johan Nickel
- Anamaria Marinca as Sarah Nickel
- Jenessa Grant as Rosa Nickel
- Nigel Bennett as Friedrich Quiring