Narcos: Mexico returns for season three. Which is the sixth appearance in the franchise after three episodes of the original Narcos series and two Mexican versions. Last season hit Netflix in February 2020 and ended with an explosive exchange after Walt Breslin and Angel Felix Gallardo closed their doors, but the story of Mexico’s war on drugs isn’t over yet.
Now Netflix has confirmed a contract for the third season of “the war that breaks after Felix’s empire splinters”. Several changes were announced in-camera and off-camera. Everything is illustrated below that a fan needs to know about Narcos: Mexico Season 3.
When Will Narcos: Mexico be released for Season 3?
There is no exact date for the premiere of season 3, but it is predictable for 2022. There are 15 more months between the first season on November 16, 2018, and the second season on February 13, 2020. If the release of the third season takes the same amount of time, it will be released in May 2021. Delays of up to several months are possible due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has halted film and television production worldwide, with the third season due out in 2022.
Anticipated Plotline For Season 3
Narcos: Mexico Shows the Modern War on Drugs. Felix Gallardo first discovered a group of human traffickers in Guadalajara in the 1980s who were building an empire through a cartel.
The final series ends with an explosive interaction between Breslin and Gallardo after Gallardo was imprisoned. El Chapo of Sinaloa , Amado Carrillo of Fuentes ofJaurez, and Benjamin Felix. Tijuana will be the next boss in the fictional new 1990s season. Breslin focuses on leading the Drug Enforcement Administration against emerging threats.
Season 3 continues to feature epic surprises, disappearances, and exciting new characters.
Major Casts And Characters
- Pedro Pascal as Javier Peña
- Damián Alcázar as Gilberto Rodríguez Orejuela
- Alberto Ammann as Hélmer “Pacho” Herrera
- Francisco Denis as Miguel Rodríguez Orejuela
- Pêpê Rapazote as José “Chepe” Santacruz-Londoño
- Matias Varela as Jorge Salcedo Cabrera
- Javier Cámara as Guillermo Pallomari
- Andrea Londo as María Salazar
- Eric Lange as Bill Stechner
- Kerry Bishé as Christina Jurado
- Michael Stahl-David as Chris Feisti
- Matt Whelan as Daniel Van Ness
- Arturo Castro as David Rodríguez
- Roberto Cano as Darío
- Sebastián Eslava as Nicolas Rodríguez
- Miguel Ángel Silvestre as Franklin Jurado